First Month: J U N E

Image result for june calligraphy

For me, this is the second most memorable month of all. The first Month of school.

This is the month where everything starts. This is the month that a lot of people would love to remember and the month that they would love to talk about and would laugh on when they realize how far they are now.

 This is the month where I met a lot of new people and made lots of friends. My old friends were still there and the idea of new friends or even a new member of our squad was amazing.

At first, I felt a bit shy, uncomfortable rather. The sudden amount of new people is not that surprising, but I couldn't help but feel that way.

But as the days passed, I got used to it. I easily remembered their names and their faces. 

In just a matter of weeks, I felt like I have known them for a matter of years

But I know I still have to learn more about them If I want to be their friend.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Fourth Month: S E P T E M B E R

Eighth Month: J A N U A R Y